Location: Philadelphia, PA
About Electronic Ink
Electronic Ink is an international business system design consultancy dedicated to improving the way people interact with technology, environments and one another.
With a global interdisciplinary team of researchers, designers and developers, Electronic Ink is retained by some of the best?known organizations in the world to solve their most challenging and complex issues.
Using a unique process that combines research and design, we create systems, software and experiences that balance business objectives with human contexts. In collaboration with our clients, we join analytical and creative thought to produce innovative solutions and transformative results.
Electronic Ink’s employees are a diverse group from various design fields, psychology, anthropology and technology. We are thoughtful, creative leaders who are continually pushing the limits of our own and our client’s expectations. The people at Electronic Ink constitute the value and competitive edge of the company. We are looking for candidates that can contribute to the innovative spirit of the company and are interested in changing the way business systems function.
The senior web application developer translates designs into development specifications, interfaces and functional front-end and back-end software.
• Creating development specifications and requirements from design specifications
• Converting high?level user requirements or design documents into functional and technical specifications
Position Skills and Experience
• 5–7 years’ experience in software and Web application development, including:
o ASP.NET and VB.NET
o .NET framework 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0
o Visual Studio 2008 and 2010
• SQL Server – data modeling and stored procedures
• Excellent understanding of Web standards and the semantic Web, table?less Web development best practices
• Experience in a professional services, consulting or other client-facing environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent work experience
Send cover letter and resume to HR@ElectronicInk.com.
Resume must links to your work.
No agency responses please.
Download this job in XML format.