Location: New York, NY
User Experience UI/UX Lead
The Entertainment Group is comprised of a multi-platform portfolio of brands featuring Comedy Central, TV Land and Spike. A strong connection to our audiences is what sets us apart from other companies.
This focus has brought us into the hearts and minds of our consumers across every demographic and every platform. Through television, film and a diverse range of digital media, we deliver world-renowned, best-in-class brands, and continue to evolve and revitalize these brands in an effort to strengthen our commitment to our audiences around the globe.
The Product Development team at Viacom Entertainment Group Digital Media is looking for a
User Experience Lead. As the lead you will be a strong user advocate and collaborate closely
with the team to design meaningful and valued product interactions that fulfill the product goals.
As the UI Designer you will work with Product Development to develop creative solutions and
translate requirements into wireframes and navigation. This position reports directly to the VP
Product Development and the work will span across the following brands: Comedy Central,
Spike, TV Land, and GameTrailers.com.
• Work with Product Development, Design, and Engineering to optimize existing products and
• Design for a variety of platforms including smartphones, tablets, and web browsers.
• Contribute to the development of new product interfaces, feature sets, and information flows
• Interface with senior management and be able to present any necessary documentation
• Supervise and mentor direct report team, to encourage growth, development and successful
collaboration to achieve responsibilities and goals.
• Work in partnership with the research team for usability testing of prototypes and launched
products. Quickly collect and decipher feedback for rapid iteration of the product design.
• Create detailed wireframes, story boards, mock-ups, user flows, and presentations to
effectively illustrate interfaces, ideas and architecture
• Keep abreast of best-practices for user interaction and design
• Understand technical considerations with assistance of the business lead, Product
Developer and Technical Lead
• Minimum 2 years experience of senior level experience for a high-volume website, or collection of websites
• Bachelors' degree and at least 5 years of experience in a role focused on information architecture/design
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in managing direct reports
• Highly organized and comfortable juggling many projects at once while meeting tight deadlines.
• Portfolio of past projects that showcase your talent
Please apply online at : http://tbe.taleo.net/NA5/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=MTVNETWORKS&cws=1&rid=4436
Download this job in XML format.