Location: New York, NY
SYPartners is looking for a Senior Interaction/User Experience Designer with at least 3 years of experience to join our Digital Products Team. The ideal candidate has a passion for the art and science of engagement—creating simple yet unique, human-centered experiences across mobile, web, and desktop applications—and is able to think across the entire system of a product.
Your responsibilities include:
• Research and develop solutions for mobile, web, and desktop environments as well as other emerging platforms.
• Create user requirements specifications, personas, use cases, workflow diagrams, wireframes, storyboards, and design prototypes.
• Prototype low and high fidelity concepts—from paper-based to interactive.
• Create interactive prototypes directly in a technology (e.g. HTML5/CSS3).
• Conduct user tests and focus groups.
• Communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, technical concepts, and design with clarity and coherence.
• Work closely with development teams—from prototypes to packaged products—to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
All candidates should include a link to their portfolios or provide work samples.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download this job in XML format.