Location: New York, NY
User Experience and Visual Design go hand-in-hand at CREATETHE GROUP. Being able to collaboratively work in a fast-paced studio environment is essential for the right candidate. In addition it is crucial that candidates maintain the ability to multitask and be able to juggle many projects at the same time, often also serving clients based in Europe. We are looking for both full time and contact applicants.
• Support Creative Director and Director of User Experience with concepting and strategic UX
• Collaborate with Account and Project Managers to create project scopes, time lines, and road maps
• Guide Information Architects and Designers on a day-to-day basis
• Work with clients to create personas, scenarios, site and user flow diagrams
• Gather and document clear and detailed functional specification and page annotations
Skills and Experience:
• Display proficiency designing for both mobile as well as tablet interfaces.
• Ability to work collaboratively, brainstorm and think outside of the box
• Balance creative ideas with pragmatic thinking
• Display knowledge of market trends, best practices and competitive analysis
• Proven experience working in e-commerce
• Experience in the areas of usability research and testing is a plus
• Ability to clearly communicate ideas and user experience recommendations to clients
• Self-motivated, dedicated, passionate about promoting user experience but also responsive to feedback
• Ability to translate high level concepts into elegant and comprehensive solutions
Please email your resume and portfolio to jobs@cre
Download this job in XML format.