Location: Philadelphia, PA
The Comcast User Experience (UX) team is transforming how Comcast customers access and enjoy entertainment, communications and home management services across all mediums-online, mobile and TV. By assembling the country's top designers and thinkers, the Comcast UX department is rapidly becoming the premier environment for building and launching one-of-a-kind products and experiences that make everyday life easier and more entertaining for millions of customers.
The Creative Director User Experience (UX)
The Comcast UX team is seeking a passionate and innovative Creative Director with expertise in user-centered design principles and experience with industrial and package design. Candidate will lead ideation and create UX strategies across multiple platforms and drive activities related to interaction and industrial design of hardware products related to the many efforts the Comcast UX team supports.
• Lead UX team in ideation and concept explorations throughout any project lifecycle, facilitating and driving UX solutions, discussions and planning; proposing alternative plans, and determining direction in collaboration with senior executives and outside vendors
• Oversee product design life cycle from initial research through conceptualization, to concept completion, including sketching proposals of initial designs, proposing alternative plans, and determining direction in collaboration with senior executives and outside vendors
• Lead efforts to develop and evolve Industrial design language and visual design standards for products that fulfill the physical extension of our brands and demonstrate our commitment to delivering premier experiences
• Ensure consistent, unified user experience across all platforms by basing decisions on industry standard methodologies and/or UX research findings
• Support the creation of overarching UX strategies and assist in communication to senior management and UX team
• Articulate and track project milestones, deliverables and risks as well as communicating progress, issues and accomplishments
• Train, coach and direct a cross-functional team of UX skills and project oversight
• Degree in design, computer science, human factors, industrial design or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 8-12 years art directing internet, mobile, package, product or equivalent interactive experiences
• Demonstrable working knowledge of multiple software applications, web services, and cross platform execution
• Expert ability to deliver solid work in a deadline-driven environment
• Superior communication skills, including the ability to speak effectively before management and other internal groups
• Outstanding facilitation, brainstorming and collaboration skills
• Relevant agency experience a plus (e.g., Razorfish, Sapient, AKQA, etc.)
• A strong portfolio showcasing UX leadership developing products for large consumer base required.
Send resume to email@example.com
Download this job in XML format.