Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Senior Design Researcher
Motorola Mobility LLC, owned by Google, is looking for amazingly talented user researchers to join our team in Sunnyvale, CA. We are a group of passionate designers, researchers and storytellers who are designing technology that puts people at the center. We are currently looking for highly skilled user researchers with varying experience levels (Interns, Senior & Principal level).
Scope of Responsibility/Expectations: Join our group of leaders and listeners, scientists and storytellers - and make an impact of the lives of millions of consumers around the world.
Specific Knowledge/Skills: Posses an understanding of the challenges and research methods required to design superior consumer-centered physical products and digital services.
• Have a proven track record of applying research findings to product and service definition and design.
• Possess the ability to work with Designers of multiple disciplines, other Researchers, Product
Teams, Global Marketing, and Engineering and
• Possess a keen interest and curiosity about the mobile space, improving it and defining what comes next. Maintain a strong, informed opinion on various industry topics.
• Successful candidates will bring 5+ years of design research experience in the mobile, software, or a relevant industry.
• Must have ability to conduct primary evaluative research and usability fist hand.
If you have experience conducting different types of user-research studies, including usability studies, expert reviews, concept evaluations, field studies, ethnography and participatory design and have an interest in joining please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Download this job in XML format.