Location: New York, NY
Designer, AOL StyleList
Passionate, curious, creative? Our employees have helped to create popular and engaging online products and destinations that attract over 150 million unique visitors each month globally. As a result, AOL is a leading global web services company with a substantial worldwide audience, a suite of powerful web brands and industry leading products, and one of the largest advertising networks in the United States. We look for people that are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly psyched about our mission to inform, entertain and connect the world.
About AOL Services
AOL Services focuses on curating the best content, products, and services mirrored to real human behavior – what people need to make their digital lives as convenient as possible. We create an integrated experience that allows AOL consumers to feel like valued AOL Members, gaining access to the most useful content from some of the best brands, communication tools, and valuable services. Whether through communication products like AOL Mail and AIM, our mobile services, or our subscription packages, AOL Services is pivotal in driving traffic and user engagement across the AOL network.
About The Role
AOL is looking for a website designer who has experience in both the online and print space, specifically focused on style and women's content. We are looking for passionate people who are inspired by our brands and have experience in designing for a millennial, predominately female audience. Opportunities to grow that audience and optimize their experience drive our overall creative strategy. The designer will project manage ongoing products developed for the brand and make sure new designs and products are integrated and promoted seamlessly.
• Must have 3+ years experience in Web Design for application development and enhancement projects
• Experience working in Rich Internet Applications (RIA)
• Experience with UX/UI, mobile design a plus
• Experience with content rich sites
• Must have strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, HTML/CSS
• Experience using a content management system
• Must communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Proven organizational skills with strong attention to detail and ability to set and meet deadlines
• Must be a flexible, team player capable of working in a group environment or independently
• Background in style and/or lifestyle, e-commerce is a plus
• Familiarity with PPT/presentations, product vision mocks, and executive collateral
• Portfolio of previous design work required. Passion and enthusiasm are key- we are a creative team and that work very collaboratively and at a very fast pace.
Download this job in XML format.