Location: San Francisco
What's unique about Digitas? We are the top integrated brand agency with digital at our core and offices in 19 countries. We build active brands that inspire people to take action. We create business impact for Fortune 500 multi-national brands by pairing marketing, technology, creativity, media, and analytics. We're leading the industry in mobile and social. What else? We have fun. We celebrate talent, we eat bagels together on Fridays, we let loose during creative recess, we compete at Digibowl tournaments, and we get dirty volunteering together in our communities. We have a one-of-a-kind culture. It's the reason that, in the last two years alone, we've earned spots on over 20 awards lists like Coolest Places to Work and Best Companies to Work For. We have an environment at Digitas that fuels us to stay at the forefront of our industry.
We're searching for a Lead User Experience Designer for our San Francisco office. This team member will collaborate with other capabilities to define the right solutions for both the client and the user.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
• Conduct customer research and generate actionable insights, collaborating with the creative team, marketing and account planning
• Determine key attributes of the customer's emotional and physical environment
• Understand the cultural and environmental issues of the client organization and the challenges the organizational faces
• Specify the complete conditional presentation of the user interface across all mediums
• Maintain high quality on User Experience and presentation deliverables
• Partner with clients on business goals from a User Experience standpoint
• Collaborate with cross-functional team on implementation feasibility to ensure User Experience is realizable
To qualify, you'll need:
• Four year degree in related field, Masters preferred
• 6+ years in a User Experience role and strong interactive/digital work experience preferred
• Creative agency and Client-side experience desired
• Balanced user-centered design skills, visual design sensibilities, understanding of technical constraints and appreciation for how disciplines work together
• Good presentation and time management skills
• Affinity for the latest gadgets and propensity for geeky behavior
• Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Got what it takes?
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Download this job in XML format.