Location: Santa Clara, CA or Hillsboro, OR
The Intel Corporation thoroughly embraces the philosophy of having a highly diverse workforce and stands by this philosophy by having aggressive diversity recruiting, hiring and retention goals..........
Intel's Corporate Marketing Group (CMG) is currently seeking highly qualified candidates for a UX Design Researcher opportunity to be located at either our Santa Clara, CA (preferred) or Hillsboro, OR campuses.
Business Group Description:
The Insight & Market Research (IMR) Group's Market Analysis team focuses on markets and marketing trends and branding insight analysis on both the consumer and business sides. While working in this organization you be "looking ahead" of the curve—what's going to be the new lifestyles, the new technologies? How are they relevant to Intel and how we can position the company to get ahead of these trends.
Do you have marketing research experience? Have you been involved in user-centered market research, observing and speaking with consumers first hand? Has some of the info you gathered during your research influenced the design of a product? Leverage these unique skills on a new career opportunity where you will be fully engaged in conducting market and user-centered research to discover first hand deep insights into consumers in order to inspire and define new and innovative products and markets.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH THE STATED "MUST HAVE SKILLS" OUTLINED BELOW WILL BE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERED
"MUST HAVE" SKILLS:
• BS, BA, MBA, PhD degree.
• 7+ years' experience in industry as a design researcher, strategist, product manager, or market researcher.
• Qualitative research experience.
• UX or user-centered research experience.
• Design side product development- product strategy and product innovation exposer.
• Usability, "design thinking" expertise.
• Consumer segmentation and social economics.
• Ethnographer background or skills desirable.
• All candidates must have a permanent right to work in US without sponsorship.
BEHAVIORS NEEDED FOR THIS ROLE:
• Have the ability to have conversations with engineers.
• To be seen as a trusted advisor,
• Be able to bring consumer insight to a conversation or project.
Interested and highly-qualified candidates need to click on or copy and paste the URL link below into their web browser to apply: http://www.intel.com/jobs/jobsearch/index.htm?job=703811&src=JB-11920
Download this job in XML format.