Location: San Francisco, CA
Do you want your work to be viewed by millions of people worldwide? Want to join our small UX team and contribute to prototypes that make our product more awesome across web and mobile experiences?
Zoosk is a Romantic Social Network that improves the lives of our customers, and we have a new emphasis on UX. As an interaction designer at Zoosk, you'll work alongside the product team to develop your creative vision into a wonderful user experience. You'll also be able to watch the results of your prototypes and respond to them with changes in our fast, iterative environment.
OUR TEAM AND CULTURE:
We loves pushing the boundaries of what's possible. We tackle new ideas on a daily basis and just love breaking things. See and hear more about us at: themuse.com/companies/zoosk
MORE AT: http://zooskdev.wordpress.com AND http://youtube.com/zoosk
A BIT ABOUT YOU
You are at the intersection of liberal arts and technology. You care deeply about quality, and can analyze any transition in any application. You habitually put yourself in the user's shoes.
* A strong interaction portfolio filled with wireframes, user flows, and prototypes
* Cutting-edge knowledge of usability best practices
* The ability to play well with others, but also to push back
* Design top-notch interactions for Zoosk's web and mobile experiences
* Work with the product team to iterate on prototypes
* Come up with new ways to enhance the user experience across all platforms
* Other stuff too, depending on your skillset (see below)
IT'S COOL IF YOU
* Write excellent web copy
* Have strong usability testing experience
* Also do visual design and have a great portfolio
* Have worked in a start-up or agency
* Want to work in an environment where ducking nerf darts is a valued skill
Sound like you? Send us samples of your work!
Check out more of us at www.themuse.com/companies/zoosk
Download this job in XML format.